FAQs about Training Programmes
1) Why should I do my Training through Eye Sx Training?
· We are the only Ophthalmic Surgical Training Organization with tie ups with multiple centers.
· We offer training programmes in Keratoplasty, Phaco, Lasik, Vitreoretina and Oculoplastics. We are the only organization to offer such a variety of training in a single platform.
· More than 1000 Ophthalmologists trained so far in all our centers.
· Personal assistance on visas, accommodations and logistics.
· The Hands on training which is accepted globally by many Hospitals and Governments. The courses are designed in such a way that all participants are able to do the surgery themselves after the training.
· Certificate provided by us is internationally accepted by many Organisations.
· Our website www.corneatraining.com is the best resource for surgical training of Ophthalmologists worldwide.
· Minimal fee structure as compared to any other training centers.
· Free study materials and Videos given in many of our centers.
· Many Ophthalmologists from around the world have been trained in our centers so far.
2) Questions about Indian Visa?
· Once you fill out the application form we will send you an invitation letter and based on the letter you will get a visa, which is generally not difficult.
· If you are coming to India for a short course , you will just need a visitor visa. If your course is going to exceed 8 weeks or more , you will need a student visa.
· To locate the Indian embassy in your country please log on to this link
3) Why is the course fee not mentioned in the website?
· We organize courses of varying durations and different types; therefore the cost is different for different courses in each of these centers.
· We assess the requirement of the candidate and suggest the course fee.
4) What is the final check list before coming to India?
· Passport ( Original and PhotoCopy)
· Visa( Original and Photocopy)
· Photocopy of your degree certificate.
· Photocopy of your registration certificate.
· Copy of your invitation letter.
· Details of accommodation.
· Contact Number of Local Coordinator.
· Accomodation confirmation.
· Indian Rupees (Atleast 2000 Rs) for telephone calls, taxi charges, first day living charges.
· Most of our centers are located in good cities; living expenses will not be more than 30 USD per day. Plan for living expenses accordingly.
· Mobile Phone ( We will provide you with a local simcard)
5) Should I bring my Laptop?
Yes its advisable to bring your laptop, since accommodation facilities will provide free wireless internet facilities.
6) Should I bring my scrub Suits?
Most of our centers provide scrub suits, but if you are not comfortable wearing Indian scrub suits you can bring two sets of scrub suits for your personal use.