Our Advanced Keratoplasty Course is suitable for Ophthalmologists who are practising corneal surgeons, but would like to upgrade their skills.. This course is of 4 weeks duration. Participants will have a step by step training in Advanced keratoplasties.
The training would involve
- Instructional Videos on Different Techniques of Corneal Surgeries.
- Observation/ Assisting in Live Corneal Surgeries.
- Step by Step Approach on Various Treatment procedures.
- Wet Lab. ( Anterior and Posterior Lamellar )
- Candidates will be provided with reading material and DVD of surgeries at the end of the course.
- Every Candidate will receive a certificate at the end of the Course.
The course would cover.
- Anterior lamellar surgery
- Posterior lamellar surgery
- Collagen cross linking
- Tectonic corneal surgery
- LASIK and its complications
For more information contact