Our Basic Keratoplasty Course is suitable for Ophthalmologists with interest in Corneal Diseases and surgery, but with minimal or no experience in Cornea. This course is of 4 weeks duration.
The training would involve
- Instructional Videos on Different Techniques of Corneal Surgeries.
- Observation/ Assisting in Live Corneal Surgeries.
- Step by Step Approach on Various Treatment procedures.
- Wet Lab.
- Candidates will be provided with reading material and DVD of surgeries at the end of the course.
- Every Candidate will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
The Course would cover
- Corneal suturing – basic skills
- PK – suturing – astigmatism management
- Corneal topography, specular microscopy, Pachymetry.
- Clinical case studies of corneal and ocular surface problems
- Ocular allergies
- Corneal infections
- Dry eye management
- Pterygium management
- Lid disorders and their management
- Any other issues of interest to the trainee.
For More information contact