Medical Retina Training:
Duration : One Month/ Two Months
Number of Trainees: 2 Per Month
- Training in Using Basic Diagnostic Equipments , 78 D and 90 D Lenses, Indirect Ophthalmoscopy.
- Training in Using Fundus Camera and Interpretation of FFA.
- Training in Using Optical Coherance Tomography and Interpretation of OCT.
- Training in Laser Photocoagulation of the Posterior Segment. ( PRP- 10-15 Procedures)
- Training in Focal Laser Photocoagulation ( 5 Procedures)
- Intravitreal Injections-3 Procedures.
For More Information about these courses email email@example.com