FAQs about Training Programmes
1) Why should I do my Training through Eye Sx Training?
- We are the only Ophthalmic Surgical Training Organization with tie ups with multiple centers.
- We offer training programmes in Keratoplasty, Phaco, Lasik, Vitreoretina and Oculoplastics. We are the only organization to offer such a variety of training in a single platform.
- More than 1000 Ophthalmologists trained so far in all our centers.
- Personal assistance on visas, accommodations and logistics.
- The Hands on training which is accepted globally by many Hospitals and Governments. The courses are designed in such a way that all participants are able to do the surgery themselves after the training.
- Certificate provided by us is internationally accepted by many Organisations.
- Our website corneatraining.com is the best resource for surgical training of Ophthalmologists worldwide.
- Minimal fee structure as compared to any other training centers.
- Free study materials and Videos given in many of our centers.
- Many Ophthalmologists from around the world have been trained in our centers so far.
2) Questions about Indian Visa?
- Once you fill out the application form we will send you an invitation letter and based on the letter you will get a visa, which is generally not difficult.
- To locate the Indian embassy in your country please log on to this link
3) Why is the course fee not mentioned in the website?
- We organize courses of varying durations and different types; therefore the cost is different for different courses in each of these centers.
- We assess the requirement of the candidate and suggest the course fee.
4) What is the final check list before coming to India?
- Passport ( Original and PhotoCopy)
- Visa( Original and Photocopy)
- Photocopy of your degree certificate.
- Photocopy of your registration certificate.
- Copy of your invitation letter.
- Details of accommodation.
- Contact Number of Local Coordinator.
- Accomodation confirmation.
- Indian Rupees (Atleast 2000 Rs) for telephone calls, taxi charges, first day living charges.
- Most of our centers are located in good cities; living expenses will not be more than 30 USD per day. Plan for living expenses accordingly.
- Mobile Phone ( We will provide you with a local simcard)
5) Should I bring my Laptop?
Yes its advisable to bring your laptop, since accommodation facilities will provide free wireless internet facilities.
6) Should I bring my scrub Suits?
- Most of our centers provide scrub suits, but if you are not comfortable wearing Indian scrub suits you can bring two sets of scrub suits for your personal use.