Our Basic Keratoplasty Course is suitable for Ophthalmologists with interest in Corneal Diseases and surgery, but with minimal or no experience in Cornea. This course is of 2 weeks duration.
The training would involve
- Instructional Videos on Different Techniques of Corneal Surgeries.
- Observation/ Assisting in Live Corneal Surgeries.
- Step by Step Approach on Various Treatment procedures.
- Wet Lab.
- Candidates will be provided with reading material and DVD of surgeries at the end of the course.
- Every Candidate will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
The Course would cover
1. Corneal suturing - basic skills
2. PK - suturing - astigmatism management
3. Corneal topography, specular microscopy, Pachymetry.
4. Clinical case studies of corneal and ocular surface problems
5. Ocular allergies
6. Corneal infections
7. Dry eye management
8. Pterygium management
9. Lid disorders and their management
10. Any other issues of interest to the trainee.
For More information contact