One Month Observational Fellowship:
We provide one month Observational Fellowships for Ophthalmology residents and Ophthalmologists who have just completed residency and interested in settling down in a private practise. These fellowships are Observational , but would provide you a insight into a private practise set up, and would also teach you handling of patients in private practise,management of a private practise, staff management, accounting etc. This fellowship would give you an insight into the Business of Ophthalmology.Fellows will be working in a very succesful corporate eye hospital set up , under the direct supervision of a senior Ophthalmologist.
What you will learn?
- Planning your career in Ophthalmology under the guidance of a senior Ophthalmologist.
- Planning your private practise.
- Setting up of OT.
- Staff Selection and Training for your Private Practise.
- Funding Options for your Practise.
- Planning your OT.
- Day to Day administration and Management of a Pvt Practise.
- Expansion of your existing practise.
- Incorporating Refractive Surgery into your practise.
Fellowships are available in
- Modern General Ophthalmology.
- OT Procedures.
- Private Practise Management.
- Advanced VR.
Fellowship Duration : One Month
Fellowship Starts : First of every month.